Resin Marbled Leftovers

When I created the beautiful Resin Marbled Costers this week...there was lsome EnviroTex Lite that dripped off and got scrapped off of the costers onto the plastic, I had underneath....



Then I had a bit of leftover resin in the cups...


which I added to what was on the plastic...I pulled through the resin with a stir stick to create a pattern and left it to dry...  The next day I pulled the wonderful sheet of resin off of the plastic knowing it would be perfect for oh so many things....


First I decided to die cut some letters to create the word ART and a beautiful flourish...for a future project...

I also kept the negative space from the letters because they looked so cool and could also be used in a  future project....I see something like, a journal  for these,

I also had some smaller leftover pieces that were perfect to cut and shape into some beads....remember paper beads?  Simply cut a triangle and rolled from the wide end to the point...

I then place some tape around the beads because the resin was still flexible and easy to manipulate because it had set for about 12 hours and was still soft and pliable....

Placing the tape around the beads for leaving them set aside for another 24 - 48 hours gives them time to completely set and then they will easily hold their shape and can be used in another project....
What will you make with your leftover resin?

Labels: , ,