I Love You TAG

Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here today and I've been busy playing with the amazing products from ETI, seeing all the different ways these products can be used.

I found some fabulous metal embellishments - a detailed filigree heart and an awesome dragonfly, and I knew they'd be fun to use them with ETI products.  Today, I'm going to show you how I used the heart.

I began by creating a personal mold using the Easy Mold Silicone Putty.  Once the Putty was the right color and consistency, (you can find my tutorial here) I pushed the heart into the Putty.


After approximately 30 minutes, I removed the heart and got this lovely impression in the Putty.


I mixed the Easy Cast Clear Casting Epoxy the required amount of time, then poured it into the mold.  Waiting approximately 24 hours, I removed the heart.  It's hard to see here, but the details are amazing.



While waiting for the Clear Casting Epoxy to set, I got to work on my tag.  Using Ann Butler's Iridescents in Aquamarine, Limelight, Sheer Copper and Berry, I rubbed them randomly onto the tag.


Using the Clearsnap Hexagons Art Screen with Ann Butler's Tangelo Crafter's Ink, I added some dimension through the center of the tag.


I used 2 stamps with black ink, then used the Clearsnap Lovely Art Screen with Ann Butler's Canyon Crafter's Ink.  Ann Butler's Berry Crafter's Ink around the edges added a nice contrasting color.



I spritzed the tag with water to remove some of the ink, then heat set the tag.


I colored the heart with Amethyst Iridescents, adhered it to the tag, then added more dimension to the tag with Ann Butler's Stars Art Screen and Limelight Iridescents in the corner.


To finish, I placed a brad in the top of the heart, went around the edges of the tag with Sheer Copper Iridescents, then added stickers.


So, what do you think?

Thanks for stopping by today.

Labels: , , , ,