Today I would like to share with you how to make a necklace using a
- EnviroTex Lite®
- Measuring Cups
- Stir Stick
- Vintage Map
- Bezel & Necklace
- Heart Gem-Optional
- Matte Medium or Mod Podge
- Gather all materials needed.
2. Take a bezel and lay it over the area to be used. Draw an outline of the bezel and cut out.
3. Trim until it fits nicely inside the bezel.
4. Apply Matte Medium or Mod Podge in the bezel and add the vintage map on top. Press down and make sure map has no air bubbles. Apply more medium over the top to assure map is down completely with no air pockets. Adhere a heart gem. Set aside to dry.
5. Pour EnviroTex Lite® Resin and hardener evenly into cups. Pour one into the other scraping sides. Stir for 2 minutes and pour into a new mixing cup, scraping the sides and stir for 1 additional minute.
6. Pour EnviroTex Lite® into the bezel. Using a lighter go over the top to take out any bubbles that may occur. Set aside till dry.
I sure hope you give this a try! If you do, we would LOVE to see it!
Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Labels: Donna Budzynski, Envirotex Lite, Necklace, Vintage Map