Today I am going to share with you how to make resin paper using
EnviroTex Lite® so that you can make your own night light!
- EnviroTex Lite®
- Nightlight, Hobby Lobby
- Mixing cups
- Stir sticks
- Garbage bag
- Paper of choice
- Gather all supplies.
- Cover area with a plastic garbage bag. Tape down to make as flat as possible.
- Pour equal amount of resin and hardener
- Pour resin into hardener and stir for 2 minutes. Now pour it back into a clean measuring cup making sure to scrape sides and stir for 1 more minute.
- Put your gloves on.
- Apply a coat of EnviroTex Lite® onto the front of paper using the sponge.
- Flip the paper over and apply a coat of the resin onto the back side.
- Flip paper back to front and smooth out any rough areas. Make sure it is completely covered.
- Let dry 12-24 hours depending on your surroundings. It is very dry here in Colorado.
- You can see here it is somewhat transparent.
- Pull the template off of night light and cut out.
- Adhere cut out the resin paper to night light base. (it is already sticky, no adhesive needed)
Plugged in and ready to go!
Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
I hope you enjoyed today's project!