Today I am going to share with you how to make resin paper using
- EnviroTex Lite®
- Nightlight, Hobby Lobby
- Mixing cups
- Stir sticks
- Garbage bag
- Paper of choice
- Cover area with a plastic garbage bag. Tape down to make as flat as possible.
- Pour equal amount of resin and hardener
- Pour resin into hardener and stir for 2 minutes. Now pour it back into a clean measuring cup making sure to scrape sides and stir for 1 more minute.
- Apply a coat of EnviroTex Lite® onto the front of paper using the sponge.
- Flip the paper over and apply a coat of the resin onto the back side.
- Flip paper back to front and smooth out any rough areas. Make sure it is completely covered.
- Let dry 12-24 hours depending on your surroundings. It is very dry here in Colorado.
- You can see here it is somewhat transparent.
- Pull the template off of night light and cut out.
- Adhere cut out the resin paper to night light base. (it is already sticky, no adhesive needed)
Plugged in and ready to go!
Look how pretty it looks all lighted up!
Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
I hope you enjoyed today's project!
Labels: Donna Budzynski, Envirotex Lite, Home Decor, Night Light, Resin Paper