Glittered Stepping Stone with EnviroTex Lite

I found this cute little stepping stone at a discount store and thought it adding a coat of EnviroTex Lite would make it hold up better outside.


I started off by cleaning it and touching up a bit of the paint.

I added equal parts of the EnviroTex Lite resin and hardener together and stirred for 2 minutes.

I poured the mixture into a second cup and stirred for another minute.  I added a bit of ultra fine glitter to the mixture.

Then, I slowly poured a thin layer of the mixture over the stepping stone.

I used the stir stick to spread the mixture around the edge.

Then, I used the stir stick to wipe the bottom edge as it dripped.

I used a lighter to remove the bubbles that came to the top and let it set up for 24 hours.

It turned out great and the bit of glitter gives this just a touch of shimmer.

Labels: , ,