Hot NEW Product from ETI Silicone Paste

We just returned from the CHA Mega Show (the Craft and Hobby Mega Show is a Trade Show), where we debuted a few NEW products, one of which is Silicone Paste...I love this product and want to share with you how amazing it is....


Silicone Paste is a 2 part product that will create a mold from just about anything....you simply mix part 1 and part 2 together in equal amounts...the best part is that this product is very forgiving...and once mixted it can even be applied to a vertical surface as well as a 3D object and dries in 2 hours and it ready to use....it is so cool!

I brought some to try out on a fixture that was in my hotel room and loved the results....

 Here is the light fixture on the wall of my hotel room...

 I mixed up a small batch of Silicone Paste and brushed a thin layer where I wanted it...

 and then added another thin layer onto antother area of light fixture...
Once the thin layer is applied with a brush, which helps to get all of the details,
then I added a thick layer and waited 2 hours...

 Once it was dried I pulled it off and 

 everything came off perfectly...

off of both pieces...

The possibilities for this product is unlimited....
we will showing more ways to use the Silicone Paste right here on the blog!!

Labels: , ,