Glittered Resin Coaster

I have been making a lot of coasters and trying out different molds to make them in the past few months.  I think I have found my favorite so far, is the...

 ETI 3' x 3' reusable mold...

Here is how easy it is to use:

Measure out equal amounts of the EasyCast® hardener and resin.

Mix them together.

Stir for two minutes. 
 Then pour back into the first cup and stir for another minute.

Stir in some ultra fine glitter in the color of your choice.
Be sure to spray the mold with ETI Mold Release

Pour the resin mixture into the mold.  
For this step you will have to determine how thick you want your coaster to be.
I poured about 1/4" thick.

You can easily blow the bubbles away as they rise to the top or
use a lighter to remove them.  Let set to dry 12 - 24 hours.

I popped the coaster out of the mold and
I love how it turned out...

I see lots of experimenting in the future with this mold...

Labels: , , ,