Resin Jar Topper with Pony Beads


Today I am sharing another Jar Topper, this one is with Pony Bead.


The process to create this is so easy...and the cool part is you can put just about anything on the top of the jar topper, for example: buttons, screws, bolts, bobbins...to give you a few more ideas.  This is a great project to make to get a bit organized...

Here is how to do the project:

 I measured 1/2 ounce of the resin and hardener from the EnviroTex LiteĀ®.
I poured them together.

and mixed for a full two minutes.

Then I poured the mixture into another cup and mixed for another minute.

I poured some of the resin mixture out onto the jar topper.

I placed some pony beads on top and

Then I added more resin and let it dry for 12 hours.

Then I mixed up some more resin and repeated the above steps...3 more times.

To get the height I wanted...I could have gone higher as the resin is solid.
What would you put on top of a jar topper?
Let me know in the comments below.

Labels: ,