Resin Day of the Dead Necklace

Hello friends! Larissa here today showing you how I made this 

Resin Day of the Dead necklace. 




day of the dead necklace

First I mixed ETI EasyCast Clear Casting Epoxy adding a tiny bit of Ann Butler Design's Onyx Iridescent Powder and mixed it according to the instructions.  I wanted this Day of the Day necklace to have lots of  shimmer . I sprayed this mold I found at the dollar store with Mold Release/Conditioner and then poured the



Day of the Dead Charms
  Clear Casting Epoxy into the mold,  I let it sit to the side for about 24 hours while I worked on other projects.  The skulls popped right out.  Then I started decorating him by adding rhinestones for his eyes and then made a crown of flowers for the top of his head.

 Day of the Dead Charm 
 By adding a few beads and a ribbon chain I was able to create a fun necklace to wear to celebrate the Day of the Dead.  I think you could wear this necklace any day though since sugar skulls are very popular.

 day of the dead necklace 
 You could really made these any fun color too.  I hope you enjoyed my post today. Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to check back to see more fun tutorials using ETI.USA products.   Have a wonderful day friends.

To see more of my work you can visit me at Muffins and Lace.

Labels: , , , ,