Resin Ice Cream Clips

Good day, friends. Larissa here...

  today to show you how to make these 

awesome resin dessert calendar clips.


Designed by Larissa Pittman of Muffins and Lace Resin Paper Clips

You will need:
Instructions:
  1. Mix the Clear Castin Epoxy, following manufacturer's instructions. 
  2. Add a couple drops of the color pigment of your choice, mix.  
  3. Spray the Mold Release & Conditioner into the mold. 
  4. Pour the Resin into the mold and set aside to let dry. I poured 3 different colors in my mold. I didn't fill it up I only filled it a partial way.  FYI you will see bubbles in the resin it is ok. They rise to the top, you can blow on them and they go away. 
  5. Once the resin was set I poured more clear resin over the top to hold it all together. I let it dry for about 24 hours before I popped it out of the molds. 

Designed by Larissa Pittman of Muffins and Lace Resin Mold 2


You can see the clear resin in the picture below. 

Designed by Larissa Pittman of Muffins and Lace Resin

I then attached each finished piece to a large chunky clothes pen to use to hold papers together or a bookmark for your calendar or favorite book.

Designed by Larissa Pittman of Muffins and Lace Resin Cupcake Paper Clip

I think my favorite is the cupcake. You can do so much with these molds. I was thinking about even making a keyring or kiddy necklace with the cupcake. They are too much fun. Hope you enjoyed my project today and I hope I inspired you to make something of your own. Have a wonderful rest of your week friend!


signatureforblogs

Labels: , , ,