Good day, friends. Larissa here...
today to show you how to make these
awesome resin dessert calendar clips.
You will need:
- Mix the Clear Castin Epoxy, following manufacturer's instructions.
- Add a couple drops of the color pigment of your choice, mix.
- Spray the Mold Release & Conditioner into the mold.
- Pour the Resin into the mold and set aside to let dry. I poured 3 different colors in my mold. I didn't fill it up I only filled it a partial way. FYI you will see bubbles in the resin it is ok. They rise to the top, you can blow on them and they go away.
- Once the resin was set I poured more clear resin over the top to hold it all together. I let it dry for about 24 hours before I popped it out of the molds.
You can see the clear resin in the picture below.
I then attached each finished piece to a large chunky clothes pen to use to hold papers together or a bookmark for your calendar or favorite book.
I think my favorite is the cupcake. You can do so much with these molds. I was thinking about even making a keyring or kiddy necklace with the cupcake. They are too much fun. Hope you enjoyed my project today and I hope I inspired you to make something of your own. Have a wonderful rest of your week friend!
Labels: Castin Craft Mold Release, Casting Craft Pigments, ETI EasyCast, Larissa Pittman