I then used the ULTRA-SEAL
from ETI to protect the paper and the photos
I added all the bling and photos and let it all dry overnight; just to make sure all was sealed well. Net the fun begins. I started to mix my ETI Easy Cast Resin
I love the fact you just mix equal parts from each bottle and mix!
I poured the resin in all the open areas.
This way it looks like they are under glass but very easy to clean.
So as you can see there are MANY little bubbles and
they WILL pop out on their own, but I wanted to move on with the project.
As luck would have it, my hair dryer broke
so I decided to try my heat tool.
(The heat tool gets MUCH hotter than the hair dryer
so I held it up a bit higher and really kept it moving so I didn't burn the resin.)
Now to let it dry!
Yep, HAD to add the pretty flowers!
This is for a WEDDING!
The Connie Crystal bling was also a MUST as this bling still shows
and stays blingy under the resin!
You can also see that I wanted to accent some words so I did not seal them
which let the resin make the paper darker.
I really like the look. It makes certain words POP!
The finished project!
I hope you enjoyed this project!
Labels: EasyCast, Frame, Kristi Parker, Ultra-Seal