ETI FRAMED Memories

I love the saying "LIVE/LAUGH/LOVE" 
so when I saw this fun paper I had to use it on a project 
for my nephew and his beautiful fiance.  
I wanted them to be able to use this at the wedding.  
I started with the frame from Kaiser Krafts.  
I painted it with some spray paint and used 
Faux Quilting stamps from Ann Butler Designs 
for the texture on the frame edge.  


Next I cut the paper for all the areas. 



I then used the ULTRA-SEAL from ETI to protect the paper and the photos 

so they would not darken once I added the Resin!  I Love this stuff!



I added all the bling and photos and let it all dry overnight; just to make sure all was sealed well.  Net the fun begins.  I started to mix my ETI Easy Cast Resin!



I love the fact you just mix equal parts from each bottle and mix!


 I poured the resin in all the open areas.  
This way it looks like they are under glass but very easy to clean.

So as you can see there are MANY little bubbles and 
they WILL pop out on their own, but I wanted to move on with the project.  
As luck would have it, my hair dryer broke 
so I decided to try my heat tool.  
(The heat tool gets MUCH hotter than the hair dryer 
so I held it up a bit higher and really kept it moving so I didn't burn the resin.)




 And AFTER!  
Now to let it dry!
 Yep, HAD to add the pretty flowers!  
This is for a WEDDING!  
The Connie Crystal bling was also a MUST as this bling still shows 
and stays blingy under the resin!


You can also see that I wanted to accent some words so I did not seal them 
which let the resin make the paper darker.  
I really like the look.  It makes certain words POP!


The finished project!
I hope you enjoyed this project!  


Happy Creating,
Kristi

Labels: , , ,