- door knob
- EasySculpt® Self-Hardening Epoxy Modeling Clay
- Earth Safe Finishes Ann Butler Iridescents: lilac
- EnviroTex Lite®
- wet wipes
- Mix the modeling clay and cover the surface of the knob.
- Push your buttons into the clay
- Brush Iridescents onto the clay and gently rub them into the clay with the tips of the bristles.
- Brush off the excess powder with a large powder brush.
- Use a wet wipe to clean off any excess powder on the buttons or hardware.
- Set aside to dry and harden.
- To add a glossy finish and seal the entire surface including the buttons, mix a small amount of resin and paint a medium layer with your brush.
For more inspiration please visit my blog DecorablesArt