Valentine's Mixed Media Canvas

Good morning friends. Larissa here with you today and I am super excited to be back. I have a Valentine Mixed Media Canvas to share with you today. I started off making a key mold using I used
EasyMold Silicone Putty


EasyMold-Silicone-Putty

to make a mold of a key. Once the mold was set I mixed the EasyCast Resin with some Red die.

EasyCast-340162-222x300

I poured the resin in the mold.

Designed by Larissa Pittman of Muffins and Lace using ETI Easy Cast Resin  and EasyMold Silicon Putty

I also poured resin in the heart molds I had. 

Designed by Larissa Pittman of Muffins and Lace using ETI Easy Cast Resin

After letting the resin molds dry for about 30 hours I popped them out. 
I then took some modeling paste mixed with
Ann Butler Design's Iridescent's in Berry by Earth Safe Finishes
I applied it to different areas of the canvas. 
I also mixed a little silver paint as with the paste as well.

Designed by Larissa Pittman of Muffins and Lace using ETI products for Mixed Media Canvas

I adhered the pieces of resin to the canvas using hot glue. 
I added a few embellishments to finish it off. 
When I was completely done and the glue was dry I sprayed a couple of coats of 

Resin-Spray (1)Resin Spray Clear Gloss Finish/Sealer


Designed by Larissa Pittman of Muffins and Lace Mixed Media Valentine Canvas using ETI Products

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Have a wonderful day friends.

signatureforblogs

Labels: , , , ,