ART Canves with Resin

Today we have designer Kristi Parker sharing a
wonderful Mixed Media Canvas using EnviroTex Lite


Some days you just don't want to make the same old thing, so I really got out of the box and did a small canvas.  I love making a canvas and then coating it with ETI!  Sorry I don't have step out photos, it just kind of took on a life of its own!  

In this project I used:
EnviroTex Lite
Dreamweaver Stencils: Large Flourish, Cathedral Windows large and small
Dreamweaver Embossing Plaste
Goosebumps, Radiant Neon Ink
 Staz-On Ink 
Accetate
 Art Glitter 
Verses Rubber Stamps 
Paula Best Stamps
,Ann Butler Design s MonogramStamps
 Peddler's Pack Stamps
ATC blanks
Clear Embossing Powder
Beacon Adhesives Fabri-Tac 

I started with the blank canvas and used the Radiant Neon Ink to stencil on the color.  I went around the edges with the ink pads directly on the canvas and blended in the color.  I then used clear embossing powder and heat set the entire thing.

 
Next I made the ATC pieces.  I sprayed Goosebumps on the stencil then laid it on the paper.  After the Goosebumps were dry I added the the color.  I had a couple of tries and fails on stamping the letters from Ann Butler so I ended up stamping them in Staz-On Jet Black on acetate. 



Using Fabri-Tac  I attached the ATCs to the canvas.  I did stamp the other word images in Staz-on and cut them close to layer later.

I started adding other elements including the flourish and glitter.  I also used a lot of Goosebumps to adhere the embellishments, which then gave me the idea of finishing the project with ETI!  

I placed the other words stamped in the places I wanted.  
I chose the words "Imagine/Dream/Create
  When they are combined they make ART!

Here is the finished project.  
Thanks for letting me share today and everything is better coated with RESIN!

Kristi Parker!







Find me on Facebook - Twitter - Pinterest

Labels: , , ,