Pink Ribbon Bottle Cap Magnets

 Today I am sharing an idea which is great 
for gift giving during this time of the year.
Pink Ribbon campaigns are everywhere and these unique bottle caps are a joy to hand out.
 My project used pink bottle caps purchased in a set, digital artwork from one of my favorite Designers Lisa's Altered Art Etsy store and Jewelry Resin.
 I used a one inch hole punch to pop out my images.
 The Xyron X Box  turns your small paper items into instant stickers, making them easy to add to the bottle cap.
I sealed the paper with several coats of Mod-Podge (let that dry overnight) I added glitter glue to the edges of the image and then poured in my Jewelry Resin as I do for every project.
 When my resin was cured, I glued magnets to the back of my bottle caps.
 These are ready to hand out to family and friends!

Labels: ,