KLIK Collaboration - More Ideas!

Artist:  Andrea Meinberg
Andrea went to great lengths to create and then submit her submission.  She has been dealing with a major injury and then to top it all off her piece is still somewhere in the post.  I was so pleased to learn that she took this great picture before sending her KLIK bezel through the mail.  
Here is what she told me about her submission...and yes, I too think she has been to some great beaches!
"The anchor is resin and created from a mold I made. The seashell is from Daytona Beach. The starfish is from a trip I took to the Bahamas. The snail is from an island located along a Florida river that is a historical site (with a donation, you are allowed to take up to 15 snail shells as there are billions of them)"

 
 Today I also want to show you some of the pieces which I created earlier this summer when I was experimenting with the KLIK bezels. 
 Jewelry Clay makes it so easy to create something fun and flashy!  I used beads and  buttons for this group.
 I also made a colour selection with bright seed beads.
 Jewelry Designer Fernando DaSilva created quite a few pieces for the KLIK packaging.  His faceted beads are permanently embedded in resin.
 I really like how he made these seed bead circles.
 My original dried flower rose bezel is still my favorite.  
My dried rose is glued and sealed on a piece of yellow Japanese paper with a frame of glitter glue.  I then added Jewelry Resin to permanently encase my flower.
 What you may not know is that I used two small and one large KLIK snap bezels so I could create this set.
 This is another group featuring vintage theme paper and charms. 
 Together, they are one super bracelet.
 Fernando DaSilva embedded fish leather in resin.  This green pattern is gorgeous.
 Since the KLIK components are designed to be mixed and matched, you can see how quickly you can change how and where you want to wear your designs.
 As always, Japanese paper is spectacular under a resin coating.  I added a little glitter glue to these edges to create a frame.
 I made more than a dozen of these small bezels featuring digital artwork from Sparrow Graphic.
I love the art in their Etsy Store!
In some cases I added tiny dried flowers too.
These mix and match with so many of my pieces.


Where to order KLIK Online

You can order components and the blank bezel snaps from Artbeads.

BeadFX has the KLIK components and the blank bezel snaps in their online store.


Northern Bead is selling KLIK components.

About the KLIK Collaboration
Over 50 artists were the first to receive the new Snap Bezel designed by Metal Complex.  
They received either the small or large bezel to work in.
These "blank" snap bezels "klik" into place when combined with the other jewelry-making components in the new KLIK collection.  You can see the entire line in the catalog on the Metal Complex website linked here.

The full introduction to the collaboration is posted here.

Labels: , , , , ,