Monday, July 21, 2014

The Happy Mistake Resin Project

 This new resin filled bezel has the most unique colours.  In a million years I could not replicate this happy accident with paint.
 I say "accident" because in a package of paper I found this piece where the paper clearly had a few issues while being created.  The tiny flowers and leaves are gorgeous throughout accept in two areas.  

I found this area fascinating!

 I decided to cut the damaged section out and permanently embed it in Jewelry Resin.
 The moment I poured in the resin, the blacks became deeper and the colours just popped.
I hope you like this "mistake" as much as I do!

4 comments:

  1. looks like a galaxy. how cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you made dichroic glass! Wow..I do love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like outer space! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on Resin Crafts Blog! For technical questions you can email our customer service at: msanchez@eti-usa.com or via telephone @ 1-800-368-9323.