How To Pour Resin Into an Open Space - Part Three A Glaze Layer

This pendant should look familiar to you.
In my first two posts I showed you my tips to work in an open back bezel.
I have added one more layer of resin which I call the "GLAZE LAYER."
The pendant was already very pretty.
 In my step-by-step posts I showed you how to get to this point.
 I often go back to my pieces to add just a few more accents.  In this case, some dots and highlights with markers and gel pens.
With a paint brush I apply a final top coat of Jewelry Resin just like I would a varnish coat....the difference is a glaze layer of our resin is equal to 50 coats of varnish in just one painted application!
I think my pendant is perfect now!

How To Pour Resin Into an Open Space - Part ONE

How To Pour Resin Into an Open Space - Part Two

Labels: , , ,