A Mold in 25 Minutes

 I have posted many times about our amazing Silicone Putty named EasyMold.  It is easy to use, has a 3 minute working time and a 25 minute cure.
 My plan is to create a special project featuring molded jewel shapes.  I have a vintage plastic jewel I need to make make a mold of.  
"Roll the kneaded components into a ball and then flatten slightly. Press object into putty to form mold or apply putty to piece. Leave object in putty and allow it to cure for 25 minutes."  Full instructions here.

 My mold is ready in 25 minutes.  However, if I want to pour resin into it I need to let is set for an additional 24 hours.

EasyMold Silicone Putty is ideal for a wide range of impression type mold applications, including:
Envirotex Lite and Envirotex Lite Jewelry Resin (shallow pours)
Castin’Craft Clear Casting Resin, 
EasyCast Clear Casting Epoxy, 
wax, 
baking, 
chocolates, 
ice cubes, 
soap, 
plaster, 
air dry clay, 
concrete and 
low melt metals! 

EasyMold is a easy to use, Odor Free, Non-Toxic, FDA compliant – Food Grade, two component silicone putty.

Labels: , ,