World Cup Resin Filled Charms

 I am still excited about the World Cup!  Everywhere I go, people are discussing the latest games and the good natured rivalries are always fun.  A few teams are quickly being eliminated however.  It might make more sense to wear "non-country" specific world cup item to the upcoming parties!
 I went to the FIFA World Cup site and found the special Brazil mascot.
Here is how my screen looked setting this up.
I clipped it, duplicated it and then resized them for these bezel frames.  (Note - I am not sure on copyright for the this little mascot, but I am not making these to sell - personal use only!)
 I placed the paper images in the bezel and sealed several times with a decoupage medium.
 These frames are very shallow.  I poured in a very small amount of Jewelry Resin.
The bezels are TierraCast from the John Bead Corporation catalog.
 I love how the charms turned out!  This key fob is perfect for a boy or even my own purse!
This charm can be added for the summer and then removed...the Women's World Cup begins in August!

Labels: , , ,