Vintage Postcard and Resin With Another Designer Tip

 This tiny bezel is a wish for spring.  
The tiny chick is part of an original Easter message.
 This is the old postcard I used.  I found it some time ago and felt like I could do something special with it even though it was very yellowed and worn.
 It was the perfect one inch circle.  I punched it out and the image itself now looked a lot nicer against a white back ground.
 I did only one thing to embellish it.
Here is my tip!
Glitter markers can add these most fabulous extra interest to anything.  I highlighted the chick and flowers and was very happy with the result.
 When my glitter markings were dry I ran the one inch circle through the Xyron sticker maker.  That made it easy to place my paper circle into my bezel securely.

That little bit of glitter made everything pop.  I tend to over embellish and use a lot of inclusions.  This little project reminds me that simple can be very elegant.
My last step was to pour in my batch of Jewelry Resin.  I hope you like the finished bezel as much as I do.

Labels: , , ,