Jewelry Clay and Luminarte Primary Elements Artist Pigments


These brightly coloured pendants are so easy to make and add a refreshing burst of colour to my studio.

 The ETI products I used are Jewelry Clay, which I simply mixed and rolled into a pleasing shape and Resin Spray as a finishing top coat to seal my project.
What makes my project so pretty is an application of Luminarte Primary Elements Artist Pigments.  I have these powders in DOZENS of colours!  I love just experimenting with them.  All you do is apply the powders to your clay surface (before it cures) with a soft brush.  Basically, you are painting with powder.  
It is truly remarkable how the moist clay accepts colour so easily.  Any extra powder just brushes away when your clay piece has cured.
I used a Hero Arts rubber stamp for my tree impression.

 Here is a closer look at the green stamped clay pendant.  The powders just shimmer!  The tree looks gorgeous.
 The second pendant I brushed several colours of powders over the surface.  I also pressed some tiny glass pebbles on the the surface.
By adding them to some agate slices I have created some pretty unique necklaces.

Labels: , , ,