Vintage Paris Paper in Jewelry Resin

 I have a special cross promotion today with Metal Complex.  
I am using an Instant Glam by Fernando bezel for this necklace.
 I purchased this vintage (1928) paper sampler at an antique market in Paris in April.  The first piece is just beautiful and I knew I would find a special way to use it.
 I glued my paper into the bezel and poured a layer of Jewelry Resin into the opening.  The navy colour went very dark so I decided to draw some lines and glue on a few sequins to the top of the first pour.
 The I did a second doming pour of Jewelry Resin embedding my gold lines and inclusions permanently.
By the way, I used a kumihimo disk with three types of stringing material to make my braid.
I love kumihimo because it allows me to create necklaces that match my bezel creations.

 Hope you love it as much as I do!


Labels: , , , , ,