Jewelry Clay Transfer in Nunn Design Bezels

 Marie Antoinette in caricature form is highlighted in these unique Nunn Design screw-back bezels.
 This project is a super easy one, if you have the right supplies:
Print 'n Press transfer paper, Nunn Design screw-back bezels and Jewelry Clay.
 I slightly overfilled my bezels with Jewelry Clay.
 Then I simply rested them on my pre-printed transfer paper.  I let the bezels rest/cure on the paper overnight.  
I have several posts about this transfer technique.  This post is a good one to review.

 In the morning the transfer was complete.
 This really is a super, non messy transfer technique.
 The shoes are adorable!
I have not decided where these will do yet.  I can't wait to come up with a design idea!

This is my fourth sample for the Nunn Design showcase and give-a-way on our blog this month.  I'll post the give-a-way in a few days:

Third Post In The Nunn Design Series - Bezel Embellishment on Fish Leather Cuff
Second Post  - Jewelry Clay and Silver Channel Bracelet
First Post - Jewelry Clay and Nunn Design Channel Bracelet
Other Nunn Design Series 
To read about more Nunn design projects here is a link.


To read more about the Print 'n Press transfers I have a link here.

Labels: , , ,