Halloween Tart Pans With EasyCast

 It is that time of the year again!
You may need decorations for Halloween or Day of the Dead events.
This is my second post this month featuring vintage baking or tart pans.
 I thought these dimensional stickers were fantastic.  I was not sure how they would turn out embedded in resin though.  They feature different types of papers and foam squares for the 3D effect.
 I used EasyCast resin for this project because I knew I would need to pour at least an inch of resin into each pan to completely cover the super thick stickers.  This is a deep pour.
 I had about a 1/4 of an inch of cured resin already in the pan so the stickers were not completely on the bottom.  They look like they are floating now.
They turned out so well!!
I could not be happier.


I have a page you can read (see tabs below page banner) that explains which resin is best for different projects. 
Here is what I wrote about EasyCast.
About EasyCast
Seeing that so many consumers wanted to pour resin into deeper molds and cavities, ETI engineered EasyCast.  EasyCast was designed to be used in a mold.  This is really important because if you are pouring resin into a one inch deep mold...and you want to accomplish that in one step...this is the resin for you.  The results are spectacular and I have several EasyCast posts on the blog already.
So when you think deep pour - think EasyCast.

Labels: , ,