Resin Obsession and Art Glitter - Part One

Today's post begins with this grouping of pewter bezels.
They have been designed by Katherine Swift and are available on her site Resin Obsession.
The second company who contributed to this post is Art Glitter.
They sent me a huge assortment of glitters to experiment with.

 The first thing I did was paint the inside of my new bezels with black acrylic paint.  
This will ensure that my glitter will be very bright against a darker background.
 Then I selected my glitters.
Violets
Energetic Dazzler
Blue Eyes Dazzler
Here is the first group poured into the bezels.
I used a paint brush to apply glue to the inside of the bezels so the glitter has something to stick to.
  Cha Cha Cha Art Hexi Transparent
Gala Glitze Lavender Blue
Dreamsicle Dazzler
 
 Here is the second group poured into the bezels.
I used a paint brush to apply glue to the inside of the bezels so the glitter has something to stick to.
After an hour I brushed and tapped away the excess glitter.  Now I am just going to let my bezels dry overnight to ensure that all the glue is 100% dry before pouring in Jewelry Resin.

Labels: , , , ,