Mold Making Project

These are my first duplicates from the molds I made on Friday.
In my last post I showed you the molds right after I removed my objects that I wanted to duplicate.
I used EasyMold to make them.
 After my molds had fully cured I made a small bath of EasyCast and added some white pigment to colour it.
 The first time I use a mold I hold my breath to see if everything turns out perfectly.
 I had one error.  In the ring area of the small hand there was an air bubble.  It is hard to see in the picture because it is so small.  So rather than colour the ring I sanded it down and glued a rhinestone here instead.
The "Canada" button I coloured with metallic rub ons and sealed with a spray acrylic sealer.

Labels: , , ,