Mariage Frere Tea Project


 Every year I buy one container of tea from Mariage Freres in Paris.  They package a "limited edition" tea each year into a designed metal canister.  I am not sure if I like the tea as much as I like the canister.....so I buy one every year to add to my collection.  I absolutely love their choice of colours, design and packaging.
Like every year, I punched one inch circles from the box and stuck them into my bezels.
I sealed all my paper with three coats of decoupage medium.  
I let the decoupage medium dry overnight.  The humidity does effect drying time so I wanted to be sure the glue was 100% dry. 
All those white sections are prone to staining otherwise.
I then poured a small amount of Jewelry Resin into each bezel, permanently encased the packaging.
The bezels are just perfect!  Now I need to think of my design for a necklace!
Here is the 2012 Mariage Frere Project
This is the 2011 Mariage Frere Project

Labels: , ,