How to Wear a Plate - Part One

 This post may have you breaking some plates.  
Fair warning.  I went out of my way to break this one.
On a recent outing to an antique store I found a pretty plate.  When I brought it home, I showed my husband and asked him a simple question.  
"Can you break this up for me."
Being my husband, his response was fast and simple.   
"How big should the pieces be?"
 I bet you can tell where I am going with this.  
I made a batch of Jewelry Clay and wrapped it around my plate edges.  I coloured the clay with Pearl Ex.  I also added a little screw eye to make it instantly wearable when it is cured.
One last tip.  I used this little rubber tip to make some markings in the clay.  Tomorrow I'll show you everything cleaned up and cured!
 The clay can be used in so many ways!

Labels: , ,