Mariage Tea Necklace

 This post is to show you what I did with my tea art bezels.  I really appreciate the group of you who email to ask how I made something I showed wearable!
Every year in April I go to Paris and I buy one container of tea from Mariage Freres.  They package a limited edition tea each year into this metal canister.  I am not sure if I like the tea as much as I like the canister.....so I buy one every year to add to my collection.  I absolutely love their choice of colours, design and packaging.
 In the original post I wrote about how I used my one inch punch to cut out these fabulous circles.
 Good art is even better in resin!
 
So here is my necklace with the addition of a kumihimo cord.  I still have my tin of tea and I am wondering what the box will look like this year!
This is the 2011 tea box necklace!


Mariage Freres Tea Project - Part One
Mariage Freres Tea Project - Part Two

 

 

Labels: , ,