Jewelry Clay Simple Pendant

 Today I will show you a simple idea for stamping into Jewelry Clay to create unique pendants.
 My pendant started as an inexpensive plain bezel.  I cut a piece of rhinestone chain for the edges.  I collect all sorts of new and old rhinestone necklaces that I cut up for these projects.
 I placed my rhinestone in the bezel and added a few drops of glue to hold it in place.  The clay will keep it there permanently but a little glue at this point ensures my chain won't move at a crucial point.  When my chain was all set I added in my clay and smoothed it out.
 I did not take a picture, but I did brush the surface of my clay with some Pearl-Ex Micropearl to give it this silvery sheen.  Then, I used black Stazon ink with my rubber and simply stamped my words and leaves. 
I would like you to know that Jewelry Clay has now been shipped to some of the biggest wholesalers in North America.  Hopefully it will show up in a local store for you soon.

Labels: , , , ,