Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Downton Abbey Resin Bezel Necklace


My salute to Downton Abbey has turned into this fabulous necklace!
 
 I am not 100% finished. 
I see a few open spots that I may add an embellishment to later.
This necklace really cleared out a lot of little embellishments that were on my work bench.  If it was loose and on the table I attached it to the necklace.
 I always get asked what I do with all the samples I make for Resin Crafts blog.  Truth be told, I rarely know what I will do with the finished samples.  When inspiration strikes though, I usually make some wild and fun to wear.
My resin filled bezels make this piece truly one of a kind.

Other Posts: Downton Abbey Bezels
Downton Abbey Cuff with Resin Filled Bezel

3 comments:

  1. I love this necklace! I love wearing art around my neck. I have never used resin but after seeing this awesome necklace, I am going to go buy some and get busy! I want that necklace!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super cool, Carmi...this may be the thing that finally sucks us into Downton Abbey!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on Resin Crafts Blog! For technical questions you can email our customer service at: msanchez@eti-usa.com or via telephone @ 1-800-368-9323.