Disney Themed Ring With Jewelry Clay

 Here is another ring which I taught at the launch of our new Jewelry Clay at the Craft and Hobby Show this month.  I called it The “Walk in Disney” ring,
 I had all sorts of ring ideas before I left so my class ideas were plentiful.
I just wanted to be sure the students made something unique while also seeing what the clay was like to work with.  
This was their first assignment.
 Step one was make a batch of clay and place some in the ring blank.

 Step two was to press in the components I provided.  I bought the Disney ear beads in a Disney store.  The miniature walker is from a hobby train site.  The bead flowers from Michaels.
 The crystals are from Preciosa and I showed the students how easy they were to add with an Embellie Gellie stick.
 The finally special effect:  an application of Pearl-Ex powders.  I used Interference Gold for my sample but I had six Pearl-Ex colours in the class for everyone to choose from.

Labels: , , , , ,