Nunn Design - Fall Inspiration Project One

 Today is the first of three posts featuring projects I made with Jewelry Findings from the Nunn Design Fall catalogue.
 Nunn Design sent me one of everything in the new catalogue!
 The bezels in my final pendant feature two resin pours.  I selected some vintage paper for the background and an Erte fashion model.  These paper images were all sealed with Aleen's Matte Decoupage medium.  Here are my bezels curing after I poured in some Envirotex Lite.  Note that I did not fill the bezels to the brim.
 Twenty four hours later I was able to add some gel marker lines and details to the surface of the resin.

 Then I did a second doming pour of Envirotex Lite over the gel marker.  My bezels look so pretty and the gel marker looks like it is floating.
 I braided this kumihimo cord with complementary colours to complete the necklace.
Hope you like my first sample.
  Big GIVE-A-WAY this Friday!

Labels: , ,