If you are like me you might search for unique pendants...you know, the kind no one else has.
I am able to do this because I search for vintage components in Paris every year. This orange brooch was bought a few years ago. I made a mold of it with EasyMold
and have made several different duplicate versions.
This week I did an extra experiment. I had some left over Envirotex Lite from a project so I added some purple acrylic paint to it to create this rich purple copy. (Lumiere is the paint brand.) Because my mold was shallow, I used Envirotex Lite, ordinarily I use EasyCast resin for mold projects.
I highlighted my purple copy with some gold metallic paste and drilled two holes in it.
It really is amazing to see how perfect the copy is!
- Easy to use, 3 Minute working time, 25 minute cure.
- Ideal for small molds, excellent detail from original.
- Strong, flexible, reuseable molds.
- High Heat range, up to 400º F.
- No Shrinkage.
- Self releasing, no mold release agent required for most applications.
Labels: Colouring Resin, EasyMold Silicone Putty, Envirotex Lite, Great Samples, Molds, Tips