EasyMold Projects

 If you are like me you might search for unique pendants...you know, the kind no one else has.
 I am able to do this because I search for vintage components in Paris every year.  This orange brooch was bought a few years ago.  I made a mold of it with EasyMold and have made several different duplicate versions.
 This week I did an extra experiment.  I had some left over Envirotex Lite from a project so I added some purple acrylic paint to it to create this rich purple copy.  (Lumiere is the paint brand.)  Because my mold was shallow, I used Envirotex Lite, ordinarily I use EasyCast resin for mold projects.
 I highlighted my purple copy with some gold metallic paste and drilled two holes in it.
It really is amazing to see how perfect the copy is!
EasyMold Silicone Putty

Labels: , , , , ,