I bet you never thought you would see plaster of paris on this blog! These plaster molds are another great example of what you can put in an EasyCast Mold!
I have been using my molds all month.
I have not used plaster in 20+ years. I forgot how fun it was to mix and pour. It cured in my mold in about 30 minutes.
This month I have put candy, chocolate, EasyCast resin, soap and now plaster in my molds.
It really is amazing to see how perfect the copy is!
(don't forget, food molds should be kept separate from molds used with art materials)
- Easy to use, 3 Minute working time, 25 minute cure.
- Ideal for small molds, excellent detail from original.
- Strong, flexible, reuseable molds.
- High Heat range, up to 400º F.
- No Shrinkage.
- Self releasing, no mold release agent required for most applications.
Labels: Molds, Plaster of Paris