Have you ever been to a restaurant where they served a tiny luscious piece of chocolate at the end of the meal? They do that in Paris and now I know how they do it!
Molds!! Who knew I could become Willy Wonka? I am using EasyMold to make my molds...and don't forget, if you make a mold for food, it should only be used for food. The molds I pour resin into are kept separate. If I really like a new mold I make two! One for resin and one for food.
This project is the cause of a weight gain.
Melted chocolate....yum. Have you any idea how great the kitchen smells? These little artistic chocolate pieces would look fabulous on a cake.
If they made them onto the cake!
- Easy to use, 3 Minute working time, 25 minute cure.
- Ideal for small molds, excellent detail from original.
- Strong, flexible, reuseable molds.
- High Heat range, up to 400º F.
- No Shrinkage.
- Self releasing, no mold release agent required for most applications.
Labels: Candy, EasyMold Silicone Rubber, Molds, Tips