Lucky Themed Resin Molds

 I am working on a new concept today!
I found this silicone ice cube mold in my shopping travels and thought I could make some interesting embellishments with it.
 I am using EasyCast with some pigment powder for colour.  EasyCastlow odor, solvent free, clear casting epoxy. It’s ideal for casting small decorative items. is a two component,   I always use EasyCast when my pour is deeper than 1/4 of an inch.  It was designed for casting/molding projects.
 The sides of the mold have ridges which is helping me to determine the depth.  As you can see from the first picture, I have four really great molds.  Of course, I am not done.  Today I start decorating them so I can show you some of the ways I work with a molded item.  Please come back tomorrow for the next stage!

Labels: ,