A Stampendous Time Was Had!

I had a wonderful time working with some of the many products in the Stampendous catalogue.
Last week, we had a week of posts dedicated to our collaboration and on Saturday there was a huge blog hop linking Resin Crafts Blog readers to the Stampendous Design team.  There are so many ideas and samples to see that you just need to make a cup of coffee and go link to link.
 I want to remind Canadian readers that I have three sets of everything I used to give away later today!  The post explaining the give-a-way is here.
I'll do the draw at 5pm EST and post the results on our Facebook page.
I want to send my thanks to Stampendous! for suggesting this collaboration and blog hop and for providing me with the give-a-ways!  I hope we can do another collaboration again soon!

Labels: ,