Bead and Button Finds


 I am back from the Bead and Button show and do I ever have a whole new stash!  
Here are some of my favorite finds, in no particular order.
Nunn Design is releasing their new summer collection this week.  I have a group of them to work with!  You are getting a sneak peak right here.

E.H. Ashley has the most fabulous art bezel in their collection.  Can't wait to work in this piece.

 This hand crafted bezel is over the top!  Patricia Healey was a new discovery for me.
 Vintage Meadow Artworks is a "in-person" shopping experience.  It was hard to pick a sample!
 Amate Studio has released so many new fabulous bezel shapes...I don't know what to work in first!  Love them all!
 I found an amazing mold collection!  One of a kind molds from carved buttons.  They are brand new from Paula Radke
 I got these ceramic bezel beads from Jennifer Jangles!
And last, but not least, at the Milwaukee TJ Maxx store a new ice cube tray that I'll be using for a resin project!  With all these and many more finds, I am going to be very busy in the next few weeks!