Jewelry Resin is in demand!
The company was asked to make a larger kit so we have a four ounce package.
Since we have a new size, we needed some new samples for the packaging.
At the end of last year I took a day and gathered up a huge collection of bezels. I wanted to give ETI a collection of bezels filled with Jewelry Resin to select from for the new packaging.
I loved them all. How to pick? I packed them up and shipped them not knowing which might be chosen. In the end, a picture of me ending up on the packaging!
Here are the six bezels that were chosen:
1. Bottle cap with a picture of me!
2. Bezel with vintage paper and dried flower.
3. Bezel with a coffee/cool gal image.
4. Pewter bezel with vintage book writing and dried flower.
5. Bezel with cute pink monkey.
6. Star bezel with a picture of my dog Magnus!
I wanted to share with you links to the digital art I used. I always ask artists if I can use their work in any extra ordinary circumstances. These two artists were very happy to be included.
Coffee digital image from Italian Etsy shop Jayleeloo
. I have bought so many great digital sheets from Sabrina. I adore her work!
Labels: Dried Flowers, Envirotex Jewelry Resin, Great Samples