Jewelry Resin and Michael's Craft Stores

 I wanted to share some of the pieces I created using our new Jewelry Resin and bezels sold at Michael's Crafts Stores.
 I am finally hearing from many of you that you are finding Jewelry Resin in your local stores!  Yeah!  It will be in every store...it is just taking time to get onto every shelf.
 I was so excited when I saw the Bead Landing "Bezels, Frames and Filigree" collection in my local store.
 They have so many components and finished jewelry pieces just waiting for you to pour resin into.
 You might recognize one of these bezels.  It features Lisa's Altered Art and appears on our Jewelry Resin packaging.
 Small or large, I loved the range.
 I think you get the idea.
 I think I bought one of everything.
Here are my favorite cuff links.....perfect for a man or woman!

So if you are looking for unique bezels, check out a Michaels!

Labels: , , ,