One Last Post - Vintage Resin!

With the year end just around the corner I wanted to show you one last inspirational idea for working with resin.  I sure wish I knew who made this bracelet.  I bought it at an outdoor antique market.  That doesn't mean it is an antique....but based on the brass hinge component, it has been around for a while.
 This bracelet is made of two parts.  It opens nicely because of the hinge and sits on the wrist with the two front sections visible.  I wonder why I have not seen more of this style. 
The shell themed inclusions are spectacular.  This bracelet is like bringing home a Florida vacation on your wrist.  Today, given that we are in the snow belt and shovelling out...it is a piece of jewelry that is making me day dream a little about the beach.  I hope to make something inspired by it in 2012.
Have a great New Year's Weekend Friends!  See you on January 2!