My grandfather clock piece has now been renamed "Time Flies."
Yesterday I brought you to the point where my molded clock was re-coloured.
I wanted to add the some sort of wing so I used Apoxie Sculpt as my attachment glue.
These pieces are now permanently attached.
I also wanted to add the words "Time flies." I printed this and then glued it to the clock interior. Brass birds were also glued into place.
I did protect the paper with three coats of Ultra Seal
A filled the opening with Envirotex Lite and let it cure for 24 hours. It still needs to cure for another 24 hours but I wanted to take this picture!
I also filled this shallow area with Envirotex Lite so it would look like a glass door.
I can't wait to design my necklace next!
Labels: Apoxie Clay, EasyMold Silicone Rubber, Envirotex Lite