This Is Bezel Week!

There are some amazing new bezels on the market!
I am very lucky to live about 45 minutes away from John Bead,  the largest bead importer in Canada.
Established in 1954 by founder Fritz John, on basic family values of honesty, respect and support, the John Bead Corporation is the industry leader who truly provides a one stop shopping, to meet your needs.
With over 55,000 products available at the 100,000 sq ft Toronto Showroom and Warehouse shipping daily across North America.
They have generously provided me with samples so I'll have enough bezels to work with...and an equal amount to give away!  If you have been wondered what to put into a bezel I think this week will provide you with some great ideas!  I'll show you how a bezel + your ideas + Envirotex Lite makes for some amazing jewelery components!

This will be my fabulous Friday give-a-way prize! 

Labels: ,