The back was a different story. When I pulled the tape off the back of the bezel after the resin cured (the tape holds the resin in place when it is wet) I got this messy edge. The left side is very uneven. But I continued to work on the front of the piece hoping to repair this later.
This week I completed the repair. I poured one more layer of Envirotex Lite resin onto the back of the piece. It domed perfectly and now I have a very finished smooth back. I plan to wear this bezel on a necklace, so if the back ever becomes visible it will look as professional as the front.
Labels: Envirotex Lite, Open Back Bezel, Repair Work