New Website!

Environmental Technology Inc.  has launched their new website!
It is beautiful!  I really like the fresh new design.
You'll notice that it is really easy to find exactly what you are looking for quickly.
The link to this blog is prominently displayed too!
Now, I bet you are wondering what is happening with my Henry the Eight bezel set (see yesterday's post.)  My first layer of Envirotex Lite resin is now cured.  All I wanted to do with this layer was cover the images to ensure that they are permanently in place.  I also added a little glitter glue around the edges of all the pictures.  This makes my bezel look fancy...but really, I do it to hide any edges that didn't line up perfectly in the bezel.
Now Henry The Eight and his wives are going to meet the Dollar store.  I have these $1 and $2 pieces of jewelery that I will be cutting up and using for embellishment.  Things will look very different tomorrow!